Riu Palace Riviera Maya
There’s no better way to keep fit than going to the gym at Riu Palace Riviera Maya and regaining strength afterwards in the Jacuzzi and sauna. You can also de-stress by enjoying the various treatments and massages on offer at the “Renova Spa” centre. The hotel also includes a fresh water swimming pool next to the ocean and a children’s pool, as well as a solarium-terrace for sunbathing.
In the surrounding area you can appreciate fascinating Mayan legacy, with spectacular pyramids and deep pools: shafts and water routes that were used by the old inhabitants of the Yucatan region. No visit to Mexico is complete without taking a tour of the popular Mayan ruins of Tulum or Cobá where you can appreciate this civilization’s legacy. Also not to be missed is the Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve, where you’ll encounter a jungle in its purest state.
At the Riu Palace Riviera Maya you’ll discover an authentic tropical oasis and enjoy unforgettable moments in our luxurious resort which you can cherish forever.
Enjoy the best offers of Mexico and spend some relaxing time at Riu Palace Riviera Maya.
All Inclusive Features
Sports and activities:
- Floodlit hard surface tennis court, volleyball court
- RiuFit, group fitness activities (daily)
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, body board and snorkelling equipment
- Sauna, whirlpool bath and gym
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at "RiuLand" (daily)
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Live music, shows or Riu evening programme (daily)
Free entry to "Pacha" discotheque (excluding special evenings); drinks not included
Other sports in hotel (additional charge): (additional charge):
Sports and facilities nearby (additional charge):
- Various water sports available
- Tennis lessons
- 18-hole golf course
The RIU Group has no direct or indirect relationship with external services (especially PARASAILING) and does not assume any liability for them, any contract between them being the exclusive responsibility of the clients themselves.
- Room service 24 hours a day
- "Don Manolo" restaurant with terrace
- "Botafogo" Brazilian restaurant
- "Krystal" Fusion restaurant
- "Yashima" Japanese restaurant
- "Agave" Mexican restaurant
- "Chilis" poolside restaurant / steakhouse
- "La Habana" lobby bar
- "Lírico" lounge bar with terrace
- Sports bar
- "La Plaza" terrace
- "Daiquirí" poolside bar with swim-up bar
- Swimming pool with adjoining whirlpool bath (1,257 m²)
- Children's swimming pool (7 m²)
- Free sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool area
- Sun terrace
- Children's playground
- "Renova Spa" with a variety of treatments, beauty salon and massages (additional charge)
- Free gym, sauna and whirlpool bath
- Use of the gym, whirlpool bath and sauna is restricted to guests over 18 years old. Sports shoes are compulsory when using the gym
- Kiosk / gifts, boutique
- Use of computers with Internet access (additional charge)
- Free WiFi throughout hotel
- Under Mexican legislation it is not permitted to smoke in the bedrooms or public areas of the hotel. Smoking is only permitted in the areas specifically designated for this purpose.
- Riu Playa del Carmen Resort Conference Centre (next to ClubHotel Riu Tequila)
- 5 conference rooms with capacities for up to 785 persons. Total 7,836 sq ft (728 m²)